Quality control is essential for goods manufactured in China. Our services include three types of
inspections: pre-production, production and pre-shipping. Due to the frequency of production errors in China, thorough control is required during all stages up to and including final readiness. After your order is placed, our company expert visits the production facilities and remains there up to the time of shipping, providing photo and video reports.
Pre-production inspection in China includes:
Inspecting the equipment condition and quality of raw materials. If either material and part quality or the manufacturing process do not comply with the customer’s requirements, corresponding adjustments are made.
PRODUCTION INSPECTION IN CHINA
The manufacturing process takes approximately 20-40 days, during which period our company expert remains at the plant. His duties include:
- Monitoring precise and correct product assembly.
- Controlling the execution of laboratory tests, monitoring their results.
- Checking specifications and quality of the end product in accordance with the appropriate instructions.
- Checking product contents and packaging.
INSPECTION IN CHINA PRIOR TO CONTAINER LOADING INCLUDES:
- Batch recounting at the warehouse.
- Measuring the dimensions and weight of goods.
- Checking box labels.
- Photo and video report.
When the order is completely ready, our employee conducts a random product sampling from different boxes, checking assembly quality, performance, technical specifications, packaging, as well as other parameters specified by the customer. This is the last point when corrective measures can be taken if problems are discovered.